Sunday, April 27, 2014

End of Event Meme

End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  Hour 11, had to take a little nap after, also couldn't quite make it to the 24th.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Reconstructing Amelia definitely kept me entertained the whole day.
  3. How many books did you read? 3
  4. What were the names of the books you read? Griffin and Sabine, Sabine's Notebook and Reconstructing Amelia, all of which I finished. 
  5. Which book did you enjoy most? Reconstructing Amelia.
  6. Which did you enjoy least? I liked them all. 
  7. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very likely, I enjoyed just vegging for the day with good books. I'll probably just stick to reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment