Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Kick-Off!


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Central Coast, California

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to continuing (and hopefully finishing) Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chips and a few different kinds of dip (onion dip and rotel dip)

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I've been an avid reader my entire life and was interested by the idea of a readathon when my daughter told me about this. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Taking the time to really read for a whole day without feeling guilty about getting nothing else done today. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you really enjoy your reading day - don't feel guilty everyone needs at least one day to devote just to reading.

    ReplyDelete